I feel like my own sadness is brought upon myself. I feel like I always do something stupid to get myself into situations I don’t need to be in. Even the littlest things make me upset. And it’s not like I can’t avoid it. All the problems I have right now I have put myself in and it kind of sucks that I don’t learn from my mistakes a lot of times. I didn’t get to go to school this semester because I was too busy partying last semester to worry about it. I obviously didn’t know how to keep a relationship before, so I should maybe learn from my last one not to mess this one up. I feel like I’ll never grow up. And it sucks that I’m fine during the day, and when I’m around people. But when I evaluate myself I’m really not okay with what I am.
- lilacs-and-lithium likes this
- fl0wersinmyhaair reblogged this from mexicock
- absolutlywinning likes this
- kxlvo likes this
- iden-ti-fy likes this
- one-sky said: Efren.. You’re a kind person and that is a fact reguardless of any silly mistakes you’ve made. I don’t know you all that well but I can say that with confidence. Just stop focusing on your stuff ups and look forward to the future. You’ve got a bright one!
- wow-um-ok reblogged this from mexicock
- lipsthatbleed likes this
- theolimonster said: just keep strong man! im in the same boat as you, but I just think about how things will eventually get better even though its so frustrating at the moment :)
- elchicodeallado likes this
- maurawra likes this
- movingtoparistoshootheroin reblogged this from mexicock
- uzziv likes this
- alysinw0nderlandinhiding likes this
- mexicock posted this